Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everything is shiny and new...

I just wanted to post something from my brand spanking new blog designed by the wonderful and amazing Tamara from Tamara Sirl Designs.  Thank you so much Tamara...I love it!  

I see it is 2011...when did that happen?  I've already had one event this year...a christening luncheon for a gorgeous 8 month old.  I will be posting on that event by the end of the week.  I have a baby shower for a dear friend at the end of the month with a beautiful yellow/grey theme so am busy planning for that.  In other news, we are moving into our new house next Tuesday so I literally am like a kid in a candy store with excitement about that!  I can't wait to get my hands on the kids' bedrooms.  I have designed them in my head already.  So I thought some inspiration below was in order.  All of the finds below are equally at home at a party as in a child's bedroom :)  As you can see I like to use words where I can as well as LOTS of colour.  Oh and is my obsession with Etsy that obvious?  Enjoy xo

1

2

3

4

5
6

7

8

9
10

11 
1. Etsy_hipandclavicle
2. Etsy_jikits
3. Etsy_jikits
4. Etsy_missprintdesign
5. Etsy_PartyPoms
6. Etsy_expressingyou
7. Etsy_jaimemancilla
8. Etsy_jessgonacha
9.Etsy_sourdoughsf
10. Etsy_kintique
11. Etsy_paperbella

No comments:

Post a Comment